1. Mr. Jefferson is the first and will be the last person to transform a "Federal Employees' Compensation Act" suit into a "Federal Tort Claims Act" suit. This accomplishment catapolted Mr. Jefferson into litigation history as a pro se litigant.
2. Obtained over "200 admissions" regarding fraud, deceit, and concealment on behalf of the government and its agencies. The admissions are included in the public court record.
3. As a result of Jefferson vs. United States of America, two new "Code of Federal Regulations" were inacted to curtail the illegal actions of the federal government and its agencies.
4. The United States' last line of defense, the Discretional Function Exception Defense, failed.
5. Jefferson vs. United States of America gives you the answers to why employees of the postal service "go postal!"